Simple Healthy makes home cooking fast, fun, and easy! With 200 recipes — all with no more than 4 steps and 5 ingredients or less — and more than 1000 photos, this really is the easiest, light cookbook in the world.
Looking to eat light without sacrificing flavor? Simple Healthy will have you enjoying a delicious meal in minutes. With combinations of interesting flavors and all-natural ingredients, chef, food photographer, and Simple cookbook author Jean-Francois Mallet helps anyone, the novice and gourmand alike, prepare tasty time-saving dishes. Each recipes also includes the calorie count and indicates whether it’s vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free. With its clean design, large type, straightforward photos, and handy icons, you’ll find it easy to make health-conscious dishes like:
• Shrimp Spring Rolls
• Watermelon and Tomato Gazpacho
• Thai-style Spiced Scallops
• Tomato, Goat Cheese, and Rosemary Tart
• Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms
• Ginger and Lemongrass Chicken
• Spicy Sausage and Broccoli
• Salmon Parcels with Vegetables
• Chocolate Raspberry Mousse
• Lemon Semifreddo with Raspberries
• and 190 more!